Explore a hilarious collection of Democrat jokes, perfect for lightening the political atmosphere. From witty one-liners to clever quips, these jokes provide a humorous take on Democratic viewpoints, ensuring laughter for everyone, regardless of their political stance.
Democrat jokes often playfully poke fun at the quirks and characteristics commonly associated with the Democratic Party, offering a humorous perspective on political discussions. These jokes tend to highlight the lighter side of political debates, using satire and irony to make people chuckle about the intricacies of policy-making and party politics. They provide a form of comic relief in the often serious world of political discourse, allowing adults to share a laugh even amidst differing viewpoints.
While the jokes may exaggerate for comedic effect, they’re meant to entertain and bring a smile, reminding us that sometimes, it’s okay to take a step back and find humor in the complex world of politics.
- Q: Why did the Democrat go to therapy? They had separation anxiety from their donkey.
- Q: How do Democrats keep their breath fresh? With Entitle-mints.
- Q: Why did the Democrat become a gardener? They wanted to plant the seeds of change.
- Q: What’s a Democrat’s favorite board game? Leftopoly.
- Q: Why did the Democrat bring a GPS to the voting booth? They wanted to navigate to the left.
- Q: What’s the difference between a Democrat politician and a leech? A leech quits sucking your blood after you die.
- Q: What do you get when you cross a pilgrim with a democrat? A god-fearing tax collector who gives thanks for what other people have.
- Q: Why are Democrat robots so bad at dancing? They were built with bad Al-Gore-rhythms.
- Q: How many Democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one, but it really gets screwed.
- Q: How many Democrats does it take to change a lightbulb? None. They only talk about change.
- Q: Why did the Democrats bring a mirror to the debate? To reflect on their policies.
- Q: What’s a Democrat’s favorite type of music? Swing!
- Q: What’s the definition of a Liberal running for Congress for the first time? A mouse trying to become a rat.
- Q: What is a Democratic Free Market? One that hands out slices of cheese
- Q: What do you call a Democratic buffet? A free for all.
- Q: What’s the difference between a car and a politician? You get to test-drive a car.
- Q: What’s the difference between a Democrat and a trampoline? You take off your shoes before you jump on a trampoline.
- Q: What’s a Democrat’s favorite outdoor activity? Left-hiking.
- Q: How are Republicans and Democrats like divorced parents? They care more about you hating the other person than they do about your well-being.
- Q: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts? Change.
- Q: Why do Liberals work seven days a week? So you don’t have to retrain them on Monday.
- Q: How do Democrats stay cool during heated debates? They turn on the left-wing.
- Q: Why did the Wisconsin democrat cry? He couldn’t recall.
- Q: Why did the Democrat bring a map to the election? They wanted to find the path to the left.
- Q: Why did the Democrat bring a ladder to the election? They heard the polls were high!
- Q: Why did the Democrat bring a map to the voting booth? They wanted to find the center of the left.
- Q: What did one passive aggressive republican say to the passive aggressive democrat? I don’t know, let me check my Facebook feed.
- Q: How do you confuse a Liberal? You don’t. They’re born that way.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.