Bring the magic of Christmas to life for your family this year with this fun Christmas scavenger hunt, created for busy moms and dads looking for an easy and fun way to add an extra sparkle to the holidays. We love Christmas scavenger hunts! They are easy to set up and full of festive fun. It is sure to create lasting memories with one another. Simply download the Christmas scavenger hunt printable, print one per team, and start the adventure! This Christmas scavenger hunt is more than just a game; it’s a simple yet magical way to strengthen family bonds and fill your home with laughter and cheer this Christmas season. Ideal for moms and dads who love creating special moments with their kids. This scavenger hunt promises to be a cherished holiday tradition for years to come!
Christmas Scavenger Hunt
I don’t know about you, but after Thanksgiving I feel like I am trying to just keep my head above water! With all the Christmas prep, school parties, and running around, I am exhausted by the end of the day! The last thing on my mind is trying to plan fun activities to do as a family to create memories. That is why I love scavenger hunts! They are so easy to plan (download, print, and play!), and then you are off to create memories together.
The kids love these hunts; it is easy to be in the moment with them, and it is one of our favorite activities of the season.
This Christmas scavenger hunt is perfect for kids and adults of all ages. With the cute, colorful pictures, you will be off to find Christmas-themed items in no time.
For even more easy fun with the family, be sure to grab our Christmas trivia questions as well!
Christmas Scavenger Hunt Supplies
When it comes to setting up a scavenger hunt, there is not much you need!
- Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt (one per team, download below)
- Clipboards are helpful so that the teams can easily mark off each square, but they are not necessary.
- Pencil or pen for each team.
- Prize for the team that wins.
How to Create a Christmas Scavenger Hunt
Creating your Christmas scavenger hunt is really easy.
- First, make a list of items each team will find. Of course, we suggest you download our Christmas Scavenger Hunt PDF below.
- Choose how many items you want to be on your list. The number of items should be determined by the age of the players and how much time you have.
- Break into partnerships or teams.
- Explain the rules to everyone. Include the boundaries as well as the time limits that are set.
- Give every team a Christmas Scavenger hunt PDF and pencil to mark off the items they find.
- Send all the teams on their adventure.
- Once the time ends, meet back and see which team finds the most items.
- Give the winning team a prize if desired.
How Do I Access My Printable?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable found on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.