Valentine’s Day Bingo is the perfect game to add some fun to your Valentine’s festivities, both at home and in the classroom. Both kids and adults will love these adorable bingo cards. Simply download and print. Before you know it, you’ll be playing in a snap!
With Valentine’s Day coming soon, teachers and kids are preparing for classroom parties. This Valentine’s Bingo game is great for entertaining kids and adults. These colorful bingo cards are the perfect game to add to your Valentine’s party. Get ready to play simply by purchasing these bingo cards today!
Valentine’s Day Bingo
I loved playing bingo with my family as a kid. It is a tradition I have carried on with my own family. We even keep a little box of prizes that our kids can pick from when they win.
These Valentine-themed bingo cards are a perfect alternative to the traditional bingo game. The cute pictures are easy to identify and great for both younger and older children.
Whether it’s for a small family get together or a classroom party, this easy game takes little effort to prepare while bringing joy to all who play. Bingo is a game that will always be inclusive in classroom settings and at home. It is because bingo is perfect for kids and adults of all ages.
More Valentine’s Fun!
Are you looking for more fun Valentine’s Day activities with friends and family? You will want to grab our ultimate Valentine’s Day bundle loaded with fun activities to help you connect with the ones you love! Use these fun activities at home or in the classroom. This bundle comes with over 80 pages of fun for one incredible price.
How to Play Valentine Bingo
Bingo is easy to set up and easily played in any setting. With this kid-friendly format suitable for all ages, you’ll be having fun in no time.
- Purchase and download the 8 valentine’s day bingo cards. Print at home or send to your local printing store.
- You will also need to print and cut the calling card squares that are located on the last page of the Valentine Bingo PDF.
- Find something that can be used as markers on the bingo cards. I recommend using candy hearts, M&M’s, or small cut-out paper hearts.
- Provide each person with a bingo card and markers to use with their cards. Remember to have everyone put a marker on their “Free Space.”
- The caller will then draw a card, then describe and show the picture to everyone playing. The players will then mark their cards.
- The first player to get five markers in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) and yells “Bingo!” wins.
- After a player wins, the cards can be cleared to start a new game.
Tips for Using Valentine Bingo
- While printer paper works, bingo cards will look much better and last longer on cardstock.
- To make your bingo cards even more kid-proof, I recommend laminating them. Dry-erase markers make a great alternative bingo marker for laminated bingo cards.
- Keep playing after the first player has won for a round of blackout bingo. The first player to fill their entire card is the winner of the blackout round.
- Consider having prizes for the winners. Here are some ideas:
- Valentine Candy Bouquet
- Valentine Stickers
- Heart Paper Crown
- Heart Glasses
Benefits of Playing Bingo
You’ll find so many benefits from playing bingo with your family.
- Helps encourage laughter
- Promotes self-regulation
- Allows for practicing listening skills
- Fosters fine motor skills
- Cultivates good sportsmanship when winning and losing
- Encourages cooperative play
- Increases social interaction with others
What’s Included in Valentine Bingo
- Eight bingo cards – each is a little different, but not different enough to not have multiple winners if you decide to play blackout bingo.
- Calling card sheet – you will have one page of calling card squares that need to be cut out to use as your drawing pile for the caller.
Can I use these Valentine Bingo Cards in the classroom?
Yes, you can use these bingo cards in the classroom. When playing bingo with an entire class, it helps to divide the kids into small teams so you can use the eight cards for the classroom.
How to Print Your Valentine Bingo Cards
You will want to print these on heavy-weight cardstock at home. You can also print them at a local print shop. It is pretty low-cost to get them printed that way if you choose that option.
Laminating your bingo cards is also something to consider to make them more durable.
Printable Valentine Bingo Game Boards
You can grab your Valentine’s Day bingo game by joining our email lists. You can also buy them here if you aren’t quite ready to join our email list.
Looking for More Bingo Fun? Check These Out!
- Fall Bingo
- Halloween Bingo
- Thanksgiving Bingo
- Valentine’s Day Bingo
- Christmas Bingo
- St. Patrick’s Day Bingo
- Fun and Exciting Alphabet Bingo
- Printable Dinosaur Bingo
How Do I Access My Printable?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable found on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.