Halloween bingo is the perfect activity to do at home, at Halloween parties, or in the classroom. It is so fun to play with kids and adults. All you need to do is download, print, and start playing!
Halloween is just around the corner, which means Halloween classroom parties, gatherings with friends, and the kids getting so excited to dress up for Halloween.
One of my kid’s favorite things in the entire world is to play bingo, especially when there are prizes! That is why I decided to create this set of 8 Halloween Bingo cards. It is perfect for family game nights, Halloween parties, and so much more.
You will love it because there is hardly any prep. You just download, print, and start playing in no time. So if you are a last-minute girl like me, this is exactly what you are looking for.
In this set of Halloween bingo cards, you will find only Halloween-themed pieces. That way, while you are having fun, your kids are still learning simultaneously. There are eight different bingo cards that you can use. You may want to print these on cardstock and laminate them so you can use them again and again.
If you are looking for more Halloween Party Games and Party Ideas, be sure to check these out.
- Halloween Charades
- Would You Rather Halloween Questions
- Halloween Scattergories
- Halloween Matching Game
- Paper Cup Bat Craft Template
How to Play Bingo
- First, you will want to print out your bingo cards and laminate them if desired. Be sure to cut out all your calling card squares which is the last page of the Halloween Bingo PDF. These will be your draw pile.
- Give each child or each group a bingo card and markers so they can mark their spaces. You can use anything, buttons, candy corn, gold fish, or anything that fits into the square.
- You will then draw a card out of the draw pile and tell everyone what it is. It is helpful to show them the picture as well. Everyone will mark that square if it is on their card. For instance, if it is a black cat, you will show everyone the picture and say, “black cat.” Everyone with the black cat will mark that square.
- The first person or team to get 5 min a row (Horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins!
- You can then clear the cards and play again.
What’s Included in Halloween Bingo:
- Eight bingo cards- each is a little different, but not different enough to not have multiple winners if you decide to play blackout bingo.
- Calling card sheet. You will have one page of calling card squares. You will want to cut these out and use them as your drawing pile to play with.
Benefits of Playing Bingo
There are so many benefits of playing bingo with kids.
- Helps with listening skills
- Helps with self-regulation
- Teaches Comprehension
- Helps with fine motor skills
- Increases social engagements
- It helps with hand-eye coordination
- Encourages Laughter
Can I use these Halloween BIngo Cards in the classroom?
Yes, you can use these in the classroom. If you are playing as an entire class, you will want to break them up into small groups to play; that way, you can use the eight cards for the whole classroom.
How to Print your Halloween Bingo Cards
You will want to print these bingo cards on a heavy-weight cardstock or at your local print shop. It is relatively inexpensive to get them printed if you go that route.
You can also laminate them for added durability.
Printable Halloween Bingo Game Boards
Be sure to grab your Halloween bingo sets here. There are three different game variations, so you will want to choose which color you would like with the drop-down menu.
While you are at it, be sure to grab your fall bingo and Christmas bingo games as well.
Looking for More Bingo Fun? Check These Out!
Get Ready for Halloween with these other Fun Activities!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.