Fall bingo is the perfect way to celebrate the start of a brand new season! It is perfect to use at home or in the classroom. Kids of all ages can easily play because there is no reading required to play. Grab your printable fall bingo cards today!
I love bingo games! There are so many benefits for kids, and kids have a blast playing with them. You can easily use these in the classroom, for parties, for family game night, or if you just need a fun activity to do with the kids at home.
How to Play Fall Bingo
Bingo is so easy to play and adaptable to kids of all ages and levels. If you are a parent, a teacher, or a babysitter, this is the perfect game to always have on hand. It is really easy to play, and everyone always has a great time.
More Fall Fun Activites
If you are looking for more fall fun, be sure to check out our Fall Charades Ideas, our Funny Halloween Riddles For Kids, and our Fall color by number.
- Before you begin, you will want to print the bingo cards and laminate them for added durability. The last page of the fall bingo printable will be the calling cards. Cut these out individually and laminate them. I use this paper cutter, and it works so well! You can download our free set at the bottom of the page by joining our email list or grab your set by download for a very affordable price.
- Grab some markers for the cards. If you have laminated them, you can use dry erase markers or crayons. You can also use colored squares of cardstock.
- Begin by passing out a bingo card to everyone who is playing.
- Designate a caller for each round that will announce the fall item that everyone is trying to find on the card.
- Place all the calling cards face down on the table or in a bowl.
- Everyone will cover up the “free space” on the board with their designated marker.
- The caller will draw a card and announce what it is to everyone. They can also show everyone the picture.
- If you have that item on your bingo card, you will cover it up on your board.
- Once you get five in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonal, yell “bingo”. The first person that calls it out and has all the right pictures covered wins!
- After the first person wins, everyone is going to want to play again. That is why you should laminate them or get these dry erase pockets so you can use them again and again!
I always use and print on cardstock for my bingo games because it holds up so much better and makes for a really great print.
Benefits of Bingo
There are so many benefits of playing bingo with kids.
- This is a great way to learn to play games, take turns, and follow directions.
- They improve word recognition
- Improves concentration
- Teaches good sportsmanship, both winning and losing.
- Teaches teamwork (if working together) and cooperation.
- Develops self-regulation
Printable Fall Bingo Cards
Get a sample of our Printable fall bingo cards (4 cards)by joining our email list. Please note that they are available for personal and classroom use only. Print them as often as you would like You may not sell, alter, redistribute or forward the files to anyone. Please direct them to download their own set. If you want all 8 cards in this collection, you want to be sure to buy them now, right here, to get the fun started tonight.
These images are all fall themed.
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it more durable, so you don’t have to worry about repeatedly printing it.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- For added durability, grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (I seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens to wipe your laminated printable clean for endless use!
Looking for More Bingo Fun? Check These Out!
- Fall Bingo
- Halloween Bingo
- Thanksgiving Bingo
- Valentine’s Day Bingo
- Christmas Bingo
- St. Patrick’s Day Bingo
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.