Get ready to kick off the laughter and score some comedic goals with this hilarious collection of funny football puns! Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the sport or looking to enjoy a good chuckle, these puns are sure to tackle your funny bone. From clever wordplay to witty one-liners, we’ve got a pun for every position on the field. So grab your jersey, and dive into a game of giggles as we deliver a winning lineup of football puns that will have you cheering for more!
Sharing funny football puns is a fantastic way to spread joy and laughter among fellow football enthusiasts. Whether you’re gathering with friends for a game day party or engaging with a vibrant online community, funny football puns have the power to create a light-hearted and enjoyable atmosphere.
Puns can also serve as icebreakers, instantly bringing people together through shared humor. So go ahead, share these football puns, or even our Bro Puns that are Bro-Tastic! and watch as smiles widen, laughter echoes, and the camaraderie of football fans grows stronger with each clever quip.
Do your kids love jokes?
Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! These make great lunch box jokes, joke card series, bedtime laughs, and more!
Grab your set now! There are over 50+ pages of jokes included! This is a digital download, so it is easy! Just download, print, and enjoy!
Funny Football Puns
- I am going to have tea at the FOOT-BALL
- Have you ever seen a KICK kiln
- Do you know that the bricks are made at the KICK kiln
- Do you know the magic KICKS
- I can teach you an amazing magic KICK
- I watch the movie KICK which was starring Salman Khan and also Jacqueline Fernandez
- KICK was an amazing movie I watched last night
- Could you please KICK our pictures
- He was the one who actually KICKED such an amazing pictures of both of us
- We were being KICKED by his camera
- Do you watch cartoons on the KICK – LODEON
- I just watch the cartoon of the KICK – LODEON on my television
- Do you know that she is KICK
- Could you take her to a doctor as she is KICK today
- The soup which you prepared is so KICK and has an amazing consistency
- I like your hair they are so beautiful, KICK and voluminous
- I heard in the news that KICK are the insects that can cause Monkey fever
- Do you know how to use JOY – KICK
- Could you tell me that how to use JOY – KICK
- Can I share your red LIPS – KICK
- I just love that shade of your LIPS – KICK
- I ordered a set of six LIPS – KICK for you and me
- Can you KICK me up from my office after you are done with your work
- Please KICK me up today from the office as I am not taking my car today
- Where are we going for our PIC -KICK this weekend
- I really want to see the Niagara BALLS which are located in Ontario, Canada.
- Do you know that Victoria water BALLS are the largest water BALLS in this whole world
- Your child is BALLING on the floor from here to there
- When infants learn to walk then they just keep BALLING from one place to another
- You look so pretty just like a Barbie BALL
- You are my Barbie BALL
- She wants a Barbie BALL and a BALL house too
- He BALLED you for number of times last night but you did not responded to his BALLS
- Why you have been GAMING others for all those losses which you incurred
- He was BALLING you in emergency but your number was switched off last night
- I was so much in need of money so I BALLED you yesterday
- Did you gave me a BALL on my number last night
- Why did you gave me a MISSED BALL on my number
- It is the time for election BALLS
- Kicking off the afternoon in the best way possible
- Give me one pigskin
- I am going to BALL for shopping
- I actually purchase all my groceries from the BALL which is at a walking distance from my house
- Japanese people are usually in the habit of eating with the CHOPS – KICK
- Do you know how to use CHOPS – KICK
- The huddle is real
- I feel tail great!
- Calm before the score
- I’ve been getting blitzed all game
- Having a ball this weekend with my best friends
- By the seat of one’s punt
- Case in punt
- I like big punts and I cannot lie
- The goal nine yards
- I like your tight end
- I made a snap decision to watch football today
- Beauty is only pig skin deep
- Football is one habit I will never kick
- A goal new ball game
- I get a kick outta you
- All punts are highly intended
- Staying humble thanks to that fumble
- Go team! Brew can do it!
- Tackling this game, one snack at a time
- This might sound cheesy, but I think my team is really grate
- Super Bowl Sunday always steals a pizza my heart
- Dipping into the end zone
- My team really needs to ketchup
- That penalty was nacho problem
- Dear quarterback. I’m wingin’ it, but you shouldn’t
- He who fumbles must be humble.
- Talk with your pads; play with your heart.
- Action speaks louder than your coach.
- Guard the Yard!
- Did you hear about the center that wore hiking shoes? Rim shot.
- Step away from that chicken; it’s a personal fowl!
- How did the defense know the halfback was going to run the ball?
- He left the huddle crying.
- The refs couldn’t measure for a first down. Someone was yanking the chain.
- Did you hear about the fans attending the Super Bowl? They were having a ball!
- Did you hear about the chickens that were football fans? They egged their team on.
- Coach wants you to go into the game. He needs a substitute to take a knee.
- Friends don’t let friends auto-draft.
- The fans were having a ball at the game.
- Did you see the guy who took the girl’s chip? It was an illegal block.
- A football player wears a face mask on Halloween.
- The football players all got together and danced at the Foot Ball.
- Football is the only time you can knock somebody out and not go to jail for it.
- He led the tailgate in all-purpose garbage.
- Punters like to sing, “I get a kick out of you.”
- Did you hear about the broken chair at the tailgate? It folds under pressure.
- You can practice all you want, but if you can’t play, it’s a lost cause.
- Why did the quarterback scramble for his job? So he wouldn’t get sacked
- What do you call a woman hustling a guy at a tailgate party? Backward pass.
- The away team kicked a field goal. It was a goal new ball game.
- Why was the quarterback such a good player? He was outworking the competition.
- Why didn’t the skeleton play football? He was caught in the coffin corner.
- Casper, the friendly ghost, asked to join a football team because they needed a little team spirit.
Do you have more fun football puns? Share them in the comments so we can laugh too!
Love Puns? Check these out:
- 50 Toaster Puns
- 100 Best Rodent Puns and Jokes
- Bridge Puns
- 80 Movie Theater Puns
- 45 Awesome Couch Puns For Kids
- 200 Fun Candy Jokes For Kids + Candy Puns
- 150 Chocolate Puns That Will Sweeten The Day
- The Best Tomato Puns & Jokes
- Funny Fish Puns
- 125 Birthday Puns
- 255+ Bro Puns that are Bro-Tastic
- 115 Swim-tastic Swimming Jokes for Kids + Fun Puns
- Space Puns
- Art Puns
- Pumpkin Puns for Kids
- Clock Puns
- 320+ Hilarious Gold Puns
- 275 Hippie Puns
- Ketchup Puns
- Lion Puns
- Scrumptious Muffin Puns
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.