There’s something about art puns that just makes them so captivating. Maybe it’s the way they make us feel clever for recognizing the play on words. Or maybe it’s simply the fact that they’re a bit silly but in a good way. Whatever the reason, art puns never fail to make me smile. So if you’re in need of a laugh today, check out some of our favorite art puns! You won’t be disappointed!
Art Puns For Kids
Art puns are just so much fun. I mean, let’s just agree that any puns are fun to share and say. So next time you are looking for a great way to make a friend or family member laugh be sure to share with them some clever puns. While you are at it, be sure to share a good joke too!
Do your kids love jokes?
Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! These make great lunch box jokes, joke card series, bedtime laughs, and more!
Grab your set now! There are over 50+ pages of jokes included! This is a digital download, so it is easy! Just download, print, and enjoy!
- Blended by the light.
- A rolling tone gathers no moss.
- After all is said and tone.
- Off to a flying art.
- A good beginning makes a good blending.
- Blend the rules.
- You are one art cookie.
- A move in the light direction.
- Got off to a bad art.
- You sure do look the art.
- Kick-art your day.
- Absence makes the art grow fonder.
- Carved in tone.
- Round the blend.
- Etched in tone.
- Always look on the light side of life.
- Don’t get me arted.
- Nothing to light home about.
- Comfort tone.
- Let’s clay in touch.
- By no etch of the imagination.
- A clay in the life.
- Time to face the mosaic!
- Tomorrow is another clay.
- Like mosaic to my ears.
- Have the final clay.
- I’m etching to go.
- That’s the clay it is.
- In print condition.
- Don’t chalk it till you’ve tried it.
- Working around the chalk.
- Between a chalk and a hard place.
- Going, going, drawn!
- Ready pen you are.
- Count to pen.
- Quick on the draw.
- It’s hard to pen down.
- Chalk a block.
- Crosshatch to the other side.
- Keep chalking.
- That was draw-dropping.
- Till the break of drawn.
- Luck of the draw.
- You’re sketching the truth.
- In the lion’s pen.
- Draw to a close.
- Crosshatch your fingers.
- Knock your chalks off.
- All that and pen some.
- Under chalk and key.
- That’s not how you portrait it.
- At the crack of drawn.
- Chalk full of problems.
- Draw a line in the sand.
- Pen and there.
- Drawn with the wind.
- On the home sketch.
- This is the last draw.
- You could’ve heard a pen drop.
- Don’t chalk the boat.
- If it paint broke, don’t fix it.
- Bits and masterpieces.
- Paint no mountain high enough.
- You’re doing a great daub.
- Set your mind at easel.
- Pop goes the easel.
- Not for the paint of heart.
- A pigment of your imagination.
- Easel up.
- Smack daub in the middle.
- Paintbrush it off.
- The mural high ground.
- Once I tried to paint the sky but I blue it.
- If art was ever imprisoned, we’d have to Freda art
- Even if you’re afraid of paint one day you’ll have to face paint
- I suspect the drawing though, it was a sketch from the start
- Did you see the display of still-life art? It was not at all moving
- I know everyone loves art but I’m really drawn to it!
- 2B or not 2B that is the pencil.
- Heck I just canvas the area before I go anywhere to stay safe
- Shouldn’t have taken that sculpture for granite, now look who’s stone-cold
- Art Does Not Need To Be Innovative To Be Good Puns
- I was going to make a joke about a broken pencil… but it’s pointless.
- The artist wanted to quit but he was on the home sketch.
- When I went into my art lesson covered in yeast and flower, my teacher said I was the perfect roll-model.
- Don’t be caught smack daub in the middle.
- The artist told the dentist, “Matisse hurt!”
- Don’t be so mad! Easel up.
- The art show is coming up. I’m etching to go!
- Don’t worry, tomorrow is just another clay.
- I tried to paint a good picture of the sky, but I blue it.
- Don’t worry, it’s just the lion’s pen.
- Don’t be too quick on the draw!
- I’ve got a chalk full of problems.
- The artist shouldn’t have taken that sculpture for granite, now it’s stone-cold.
- Go knock your chalks off!
- The job is not for the paint of art!
- My friend can’t afford expensive art, she has no Monet.
- The artist wasn’t happy when it was time to face the mosaic.
- That’s just the clay it is!
- When you’re colorblind in an art gallery, everything is a pigment of the imagination.
- I failed my art exam using the wrong pencil…I guess it wasn’t 2b.
- Don’t get caught between a chalk and a hard place.
- When the two artists had an argument, they decided to call it a draw.
- If art became imprisoned we’d have to Freda art.
- Always sketch the truth!
- There paint no mountain high enough!
- When you meet someone, you don’t want to get off to a bad art!
- It’s just another clay in the life!
- When you wake up in the morning before painting class, make sure to kick-art your day!
- The art teacher encourages her students to move in the light direction.
- The artist gets around quite easel-y.
- The artist thought she was all that and pen some.
- Don’t worry, paintbrush it off.
- The artist was great. He could always draw a crowd.
- The artist’s favorite swimming technique was the brushstroke.
- A not-very-good art teacher was good only at drawing blank faces.
The Best Art Jokes
Q: What farm animal is an artist?A: Pablo Pigcaso
Q: How can an artist fill in a CV?A: Drawing from experience.
Q: If Van Gogh were alive today, what would the title of his autobiography be?A: The Starry of my Life
Q: What did the painter say to the wall?A: Another crack like that and I’ll have to plaster you!
Q: What time do artists wake up?A: At the crack of drawn!
Q: What is a painting done by a cat called?A: A paw-trait.
Q: How come the artist is in jail?A: She was framed.
My friend impresses girls by drawing realistic pictures of trucks.He’s a pickup artist!
Q: What does the pirate steal in his free time?A: Arrrrrrt.
Q: What is Earth without “art” in it?A: “Eh…”
Q: Why did the artist go to the lounge?A: Because it was her comfort tone.
Q: What is it called when someone mislabels a color?A: False ac-hue-sation.
Q: Where do vampires go to buy their art supplies?A: Pencilvania.
Q: What did the artist say to his old friend?A: Let’s clay in touch.
Q: What did the auctioneer say to the artist?A: “Going, going…drawn!”
The artist was enchanted with the painting from Paris.I guess you could say it was Louvre at first sight.
Q: What was the art teacher’s favorite swimming technique?A: The brushstroke.
Q: What barnyard animal was also a famous painter?A: Vincent van Goat.
Q: How do you greet your fellow artists?A: Yellow!
Q: What is the result of an art competition?A: A draw.
Q: What did the art teacher say to the aspiring actress?A: You sure look the art.
Q: What is it called when someone is hanging out by the wall?A: Art.
Q: Why are women like artwork?A: You can admire from afar but don’t touch!
I told the artist her painting was horrible.I think she got the picture.
Q: What did the art teacher say to her student?A: You are one art cookie!
Investing in art is great!That’s why they call it “art appreciation”.
Q: What did the angry artist say?A: Don’t get me arted!
Q: Why did the artist cross the street?A: To crosshatch to the other side.
Q: What did the artist ask the preschooler?A: Can you count to pen?
How come you can’t trust an artist?Because they’re sketchy… a bit shady…and they might try to frame you.
Q: What did the artist say to his girlfriend?A: It was pigment to be!
Q: Why did the artist use the bathroom?A: Because she was consta-painted.
Q: Why did the artist’s van run out of gas?A: Because she had no Monet to make the Van Gough.
The artist was the best.She could always draw a crowd.
Q: Why was the artist in an argument?A: She wanted to have the final clay.
A friend of mine tries to impress girls by drawing realistic pictures of the Ford F-150.He is a pickup artist.
I was enamored with the famous Paris art museum.It was Louvre at first site.
Q: Why do we paint Easter eggs?A: Because it’s easier than trying to wallpaper them!
Q: What’s an Etch-A-Sketch artists’ worst nightmare?A: An earthquake.
Love Puns? Check these out:
- 50 Toaster Puns
- 100 Best Rodent Puns and Jokes
- Bridge Puns
- 80 Movie Theater Puns
- 45 Awesome Couch Puns For Kids
- 200 Fun Candy Jokes For Kids + Candy Puns
- 150 Chocolate Puns That Will Sweeten The Day
- The Best Tomato Puns & Jokes
- Funny Fish Puns
- 125 Birthday Puns
- 255+ Bro Puns that are Bro-Tastic
- 115 Swim-tastic Swimming Jokes for Kids + Fun Puns
- Space Puns
- Art Puns
- Pumpkin Puns for Kids
- Clock Puns
- 320+ Hilarious Gold Puns
- 275 Hippie Puns
- Ketchup Puns
- Lion Puns
- Scrumptious Muffin Puns
Do you have some favorite art puns? Add them in the comments so we can add them to the list!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.