What’s the best way to start your day? With a delicious breakfast, of course! And what is a delicious breakfast? Toaster pastries, toast, waffles, and more. But what do all these things have in common? They’re all made better with toaster puns. So read on for 50 of the best toaster puns out there. You’re sure to have a great laugh over breakfast!
I think the best memories I have of my family are gathered around a table eating or making some delicious dessert like my favorite chocolate chip cookies. I feel when families gather together over the food you can always find the most conversations happening.
But I can promise you that these toaster puns are all guaranteed to make you smile (or maybe even laugh out loud). So get ready for a “toasty” good time!
What is a Pun?
Puns may sometimes be difficult to understand, but once it clicks, you will understand them! A pun is a play on words. Usually, a pun is a clever use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar.
Do your kids love jokes?
Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! These make great lunch box jokes, joke card series, bedtime laughs, and more!
Grab your set now! There are over 50+ pages of jokes included! This is a digital download, so it is easy! Just download, print, and enjoy!
- Whenever I am drinking milk during my breakfast, I raise a glass to my flour, egg, vanilla, sugar, and bread. If someone asks me what all that was about, I say I was raising a French toast.
- All the toasts in the world gathered together to play a baseball game. Turns out that the team of French toast was the best baseball team because it had a good batter.
- I got really upset when I learned that my friend had unknowingly eaten all the toast in the kitchen. My friend shouldn’t have done that due to the fact that I am lack-toast intolerant.
- I put some bread in the toaster this morning, but it never popped up again. I think it might be comatoast.
- When the school children went to the zoo, they were surprised to notice that there was a toast there. When the zookeeper was asked about it he informed them that this was because the toast was bread in captivity.
- Why shouldn’t you put a toaster in the bathtub? Because your toast will get soggy.
- My father is never sure whether he likes toast or not. On the upside, he says, it is buttered. But for the downside, it is not.
- Once Darth Vader went to a cafe for breakfast. He ordered some bread toast and ask the waitress to make it a little bit on the dark side.
- Ever since a friend of mine started eating toast for breakfast in the morning, he has become a breader person due to it.
- I was playing the game, ‘God of War’ and out of nowhere, I saw the lead character, Kratos eating a bread toast. It was then and there that I decided to call him Kratoast.
- What do you call a rogue toaster? A rebel appliance.
- What did the bread say before it jumped into the toaster? “I’M BREADY TO DIE”
- I have my entire Valentine’s day planned with my toaster! Okay, so first, we’re going to take a bath.
- I got the unfortunate news that my grandfather’s bakery had a fire last night resulting in most of the shop being burnt down. Guess, his business is now toast.
- I recently got into an argument with a friend. I said that butter can make a plain toast way better. He disagreed and said it only improves it margarine-ally.
- My grandma has this habit of putting toppings on toast every time we have breakfast over at her place. She says toppings on toast make it taste butter.
- I went and tried to buy a toaster on the Dark Web. One of them was called the “Bath Bomb.”
- I found myself wondering one day why slices of toast and bread look so similar and the answer suddenly dawned upon me- they do so due to being breadren.
- When the slice of bread saw some jam and butter on the table, he told his slice friend slice that they were toast!
- The most elite part of the toast is the upper crust.
- I put some big, giant, large, massive, enormous, huge bread in the toaster. I was making synonym toast.
- My sister asked for a bath bomb for her birthday, so I gave her a toaster. Same thing if you think about it.
- I don’t know why but slices of bread behave weirdly during hot and warm weather. It might be because things get a little bit toasty.
- My brothers and I decided to prank the grumpy neighbor by putting bread and jam in his car. Guess, now his engine’s toast.
- Once my friend threw a bunch of toast at me and knocked me out. I was fine after a while that day, but ever since the incident, I have been suffering from the toast-concussion syndrome.
- When I saw the toast lifeless on the road after being run over by a car, I felt bad for him. It was such a bad accident that I don’t think the police can do a toast-mortem on him.
- I was shocked when i found out my toaster isn’t waterproof.
- During my wedding speeches, my witty uncle raised a slice of bread and said. “Here is a toast for the happy new couple”.
- When the bread escaped after stealing lots of money from the bank, the FBI put him on their Toast Wanted List.
- Toppings really make a toast so much better- avocado get me such a toast.
- The only downside to the new smart toaster I got for Christmas? All the pop-up ads.
- What do you eat when your Pop Tarts get stuck and break in half in the toaster? Top parts!
- I was surprised that the waitress knew what kind of toast I wanted for breakfast — I guess she must have bread my mind.
- The newspaper that most slices of bread like to read early in the morning is the Washington Toast.
- I am writing a book about a futuristic world where only loaves of bread are alive. I am calling it a toast-apocalyptic fiction.
- Whenever I plug in my computer to play games, the house electric circuit goes to toast. I hate to say it but I think I am the circuit baker.
- I don’t think the surge protector on my toaster is working… While I was making crumpets it told me to wake up, asked why I don’t put on a little makeup, why did I leave the keys upon the table!
- It came as a major shock to everyone when the beautiful bread got engaged to the baker’s yeast. Well, this was a good old example of Beauty and The Yeast.
- Toasters were the first form of pop-up notifications.
- I took my bread outta the toaster earlier and burnt my finger. It was pretty toasty!
- What’s another name for a toaster? A tanning bread.
- If someone were to use a fake toaster pastry in a TV show or movie… They’d call it a PROP TART!
- The pound of bread was always upset because every time he made plans to escape, it would go a rye.
- There is a special part of a toast where you can find plenty of oil. That part is called the Middle Yeast.
- What do you call a catholic toaster strudel? A pope tart.
- Being the new baker in town, he knew that it would be a while before people started coming to his shop and started crusting him.
- My father is someone who always talks about having waffles and toast in the morning. He would even have toast and waffles for lunch in the office. Sometimes, he would even take out my toast from the toaster and put in waffles for himself. I hate to say it but he really is an egg-omaniac.
- How do you make 50 toast at once with only one toaster? Kick the toaster in a swimming pool.
- What do you call a liberal humanitarian with a broken toaster? A lack toast and tolerant!
- Jesus said unto John, “Come fourth and receive eternal life.” But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Love Puns? Check these out:
- 50 Toaster Puns
- 100 Best Rodent Puns and Jokes
- Bridge Puns
- 80 Movie Theater Puns
- 45 Awesome Couch Puns For Kids
- 200 Fun Candy Jokes For Kids + Candy Puns
- 150 Chocolate Puns That Will Sweeten The Day
- The Best Tomato Puns & Jokes
- Funny Fish Puns
- 125 Birthday Puns
- 255+ Bro Puns that are Bro-Tastic
- 115 Swim-tastic Swimming Jokes for Kids + Fun Puns
- Space Puns
- Art Puns
- Pumpkin Puns for Kids
- Clock Puns
- 320+ Hilarious Gold Puns
- 275 Hippie Puns
- Ketchup Puns
- Lion Puns
- Scrumptious Muffin Puns
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.