Ready to hit the pool with your friends and family? Don’t forget to head into the day with these funny swimming jokes for kids! We promise these won’t sink! Check out our swimming puns too!
Jokes and puns are one of those things that you can’t help but laugh at! So naturally as we head into summer we have to gear up with memorizing some of the best swimming jokes for kids! These are sure to give you a good chuckle as you share them with all your friends and family!
And moms and dads, don’t worry! We got you covered because all these swimming jokes are clean and family-friendly. No need to swim to the other side of the pool out of embarrassment! Start memorizing these today!
Do your kids love jokes?
Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! These make great lunch box jokes, joke card series, bedtime laughs, and more!
Grab your set now! There are over 50+ pages of jokes included! This is a digital download, so it is easy! Just download, print, and enjoy!
The Best Swimming Jokes for Kids
Q: What word looks the same backward and upside down?A: Swims
Q: Why did the teacher jump into the water?A: She wanted to test it!
Q: How do swimmers clean themselves?A: They wash up on shore!
Q: Why do dolphins only swim in salt water?A: Because pepper makes them sneeze!
Q: Where do ghosts like to go swimming?A: Lake Eerie!
Q: What kind of stroke can you use on toast?A: BUTTER-fly!
Q: What did the ocean say to the beach?A: Nothing. It just waved.
Q: Why did the swimmer go back in time?A: Because he was doing the backstroke!
Q: What is the best exercise for swimmers?A: Pool-ups!
Q: Where do zombies like to go swimming?A: The Dead Sea
Q: Where do fish keep their money?A: In river-banks!
Q: What stroke do sheep enjoy doing?A: The baaaackstroke!
Q: What did Cinderella wear on her feet when she went swimming?A: Glass Flippers.
Q: Why don’t vegetarians swim in competitions?A: Because they don’t like meets.
Q: Why can elephants swim whenever they want?A: They always have their trunks!
Did you know that an elephant can swim 20 miles a day?No wonder they always carry their trunks with them.
The diving instructor suddenly quit his job today.He realized deep down that it was not the career for him.
My brother’s dog’s name is sub-woofer.He’s a diving dog, in case you couldn’t tell.
There came a time in my life when I realized I had to pursue scuba diving.Not because scuba diving was in my blood, but because my grades were all below C level.
The surfer really wanted to ride some waves but he couldn’t find any.So he made his will because “where there is a will, there is a wave”.
My brother got hit by a wave frequency.He said, “ouch, it hertz!”.
Q: What do you call a swim team made up of girls named Jennifer?A: Hydrogens!
Q: Why did the blonde keep doing the backstroke?A: She just had lunch and didn’t want to swim on a full stomach.
Q: Why did the girl have problems swimming?A: She didn’t have boy-ancy!
Q: What do you call a man with no arms or legs floating in a swimming pool?A: Bob.
Q: Why do squirrels swim on there back?A: To keep their nuts dry!
Q: What race is never run?A: A swimming race.
Q: What is a polar bear’s favorite stroke?A: Blubber-fly!
Q: What do you call a competitive swimmer who just broke up with his girlfriend?A: Homeless
Q: What detergent do swimmers use to wash their wet suit?A: Tide!
Q: What kind of dive are infantry men best at?A: Cannon-ball
Q: What’s yellow and can’t swim?A: A school bus full of children.
Q: What kind of dog likes to swim?A: Scuba Dooby doo!
Q: What’s the first thing a fish thinks of when it swims into a concrete wall?A: Dam!
Q: How do you persuade elephants to go swimming?A: Remind them that they already have their trunks on.
Q: What does Poseidon get when he swims too far at once?A: Ocean splints!
Did you hear about the math teacher who took off all her clothes and went swimming in a lake?She came out with an algae-bra.
Q: What has two knees and swims?A: A two-knee fish.
Q: What do you call a dog who can’t swim?A: A land rover.
I had a crazy dream last night! I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda.Turns out it was just a Fanta sea.
If you think swimming with dolphins is expensive, you should try swimming with sharks.It cost me an arm and a leg!
Q: Why does the Olympics swimming have lifeguards?A: In case one of the swimmers has a stroke.
Q: What do electric eels like to swim in?A: Fresh Watter
Q: What do you call a small pole that can swim?A: A tadpole.
Q: How do you know if a swimming pool is safe for diving?A: It deepends.
Q: Why did the swimmer always swim in the deep end?A: She didn’t want to be shallow.
Q: How did the neighborhood finally get a swim spot?A: The neighbors pooled their resources.
Q: Why did the swimmer start smoking?A: To increase his chance of stroke.
Q: Why didn’t the hipster swim in the river?A: It was too mainstream!
Q: What do you call a goat that can swim really fast?A: A motor goat!
Q: Where do mummies swim?A: In the Dead Sea!
Q: What does a search engine wear in the water?A: Swimming googles!
Q: Why are spiders so good at swimming?A: Because they have webbed feet!
Someone asked for a donation towards the local swimming pool.So I gave them a glass of water!
Q: Why was the mouse afraid of swimming?A: Because of catfish!
Q: Why did the elephants get kicked out of the swimming pool?A: Because they couldn’t keep their trunks up!
Q: What kind of horse is good at swimming?A: A seahorse!
Q: What do a dentist and a swim coach have in common?A: They both use drills.
Q: How do pirates measure the distance they swim?A: In YARRRRRds.
Q: Why do they actually prefer non-swimmers in the Navy?A: They defend their ship with a lot more enthusiasm.
- You should eat your pasta if you want to swim fasta.
- Elephants are always ready to swim since they always have their trunks on.
- I never go to a swimmers’ party because they always have pool noodles.
- The vegetarian never became a competitive swimmer because he didn’t like the idea of swim meats.
- Classical musicians always prefer to do Bach stroke while swimming.
- The judges were swimpressed with my backstroke ability.
- “Water you doing this afternoon?” I asked my swimmer boyfriend.
- My swim instructor told me to do pool-ups regularly.
- My friend told me never to go swimming in The Dead Sea because that’s where zombies go swimming.
- Sharing these swimming puns at a summer pool party is the perfect way to have pun in the sun.
- I prefer to swim in saltwater since I am allergic to pepper.
- Casper likes to go swimming, but only in Lake Eerie.
- I went swimming in the ocean, but when I left, the ocean did not say goodbye. It just waved.
- When they asked the swimmer about how he went back in time, he said he was just doing backstroke.
- Swimmers keep their cash in the river bank.
- The swimmers pooled their resources to go on a vacation together.
- The best insect swimmer is the butterfly, obviously!
- Chicken only swims in a cluck-wise direction.
- Gardeners are good swimmers because they have great seed times.
- Swimmers only use Tide laundry pods.
- A swim coach and a dentist would make for an excellent pair because they both use drills.
- The shower salesmen never seem to make a sale to swimmers because the swimmers always wash up on shore.
- One day, a fish was swimming so fast that he didn’t see the wall and smashed into it. “Dam”, he said.
- Sometimes swimming is hard work and sometimes it is easy. It deep-ends.
- People who don’t like swimming puns have a very dry sense of humor.
- You’re a cool kit, I’m a pool kid.
- The heart patient refused to take swimming lessons because he was worried about the strokes.
- Swimmers try to stay away from dark chocolate because, according to studies, it lowers the chances of a stroke.
- This summer is going swimmingly.
- This pool is impressive. Or should I say swim-pressive?
- You’ve been swimming through my mind all night.
- I had to file for bankruptcy because my diving school business went under.
- I never felt so low in my life than when I went scuba diving.
- Everybody is trying to make big splashes nowadays by diving deep into conspiracy theories.
- A diving trip with some new friends made me realize how shallow my life was.
- My life splashed before my eyes when I realized, after jumping off the side, that the pool was not deep enough for diving.
- I had to quit my job as a scuba diving instructor because I failed to perform under pressure.
- My doctor told me to dive deep into some vitamin sea to improve my health.
- I had to give up scuba diving as a hobby after I hit rock bottom.
- The musician who couldn’t swim just rode the sound waves instead.
- Lego Swimming.
- I’m just searching for some vitamin sea.
- Swimmer on board.
- Water you doing tonight?
- A swim each day keeps the odor away!
- When I swim, I always try to make a splash.
- Classical swimmers learn the Bach stroke.
- Getting back in the swim of things.
- It’s a waterful life.
- Best fins forever.
- If you don’t like these swim puns, you probably have a dry sense of humor.
- I’m relay fast in the pool.
- To infinity pool and beyond.
- I’ve gone off the deep end.
- Want to see my stroke?
Do you have some favorite swimming jokes or swimming puns? Don’t forget to share them int he comments so we can add them to the list!
Love Jokes? Laugh with These!
- Dragon Jokes for Kids
- Dragon knock-knock jokes
- Kindness jokes
- Bedtime jokes
- Mountain Jokes for Kids
- Mermaid Jokes
- Rainbow Jokes
- Spy Jokes for Kids
- Butterfly Jokes for Kids
- Bear Knock-knock jokes
- Donut Jokes
- Cupcake Jokes for Kids
- Forest Jokes for Kids
- Train Jokes for Kids
- Banana Jokes for Kids
- Mouse Jokes for Kids
- Chocolate Jokes for Kids
- Piano Jokes for Kids
- Magnet Jokes for Kids
- Batman Jokes for Kids
- Golf Knock Knock Jokes
- Birthday Jokes for Kids
- Pirate Jokes for Kids
- Brain Jokes for Kids
- Jokes for Kids to Tell at School
- Mom Jokes for Kids
- What Am I Jokes for Kids
- Teacher Jokes for Kids
- Unicorn Jokes for Kids
- Pickle Jokes for Kids
- Funny Turkey Jokes for Kids
- Funny Fall Jokes for Kids
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.