Ready to dig into some big laughs? These soil puns will make you get down to Earth with laughter and fun! These soil puns are sure to be groundbreaking when it comes to big laughs!
Puns and jokes are the perfect way to get friends and family to laugh! And if you have friends that love being outside, these soil puns are sure to be right up their alley when it comes to humor. Don’t worry; there is no dirty humor, just soil puns about mud and fun!
So grab your trowels and garden gloves and get ready to dig deep with laughs as we embrace the world of soil puns.
Do your kids love jokes?
Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! These make great lunch box jokes, joke card series, bedtime laughs, and more!
Grab your set now! There are over 50+ pages of jokes included! This is a digital download, so it is easy! Just download, print, and enjoy!
Best Soil Puns
- I feel sorry for wheelbarrows. They’re always getting pushed around.
- Someone has been adding soil to my garden. The plot thickens
- I want to start gardening, but I haven’t botany plants.
- I love gardening big thyme.
- I never really cared for gardening, but after planting a few seeds it grew on me.
- I tried to teach my plants to do math, but they all ended up with square roots.
- The worms have taken over – it’s a global worming!
- When the growin’ gets tough, the tough get growin.
- I love you from my head tomatoes.
- Lettuce turnip the beet.If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine-apple.
- I went to the library to get a book about soil, but they only have a copy, and it was already out on loam
- He takes good care of it every day. He waters it and fertilizes the soil around it. As it becomes a big and healthy tree, the chemist thinks to himself: What a good chemist-tree.
- My girlfriend didn’t want me to carry in a heavy bag of soil while it was snowing. “You’ll slip and fall.” She said, I replied “Don’t worry, the soil will keep me planted.”
- I grabbed a treebranch and threw it in the air.When it landed it lodged itself into the soil perpendicular to the ground.
- I knew it would stick the landing.
- Bought my mother in law some potting soil at Walmart. She asked how much it was I said “Don’t worry, it was dirt cheap.”
- work in a bar. Today a lady looked at our wine list, bad-mouthed the soil the grapes grew in, and tried to get us to discount her bill. I said, “You pay full price, ma’am. We don’t negotiate with terroirists
- A friend joked about the time he soiled himself I’ve always liked his self-defecating sense of humor
- How can a DJ combat soil acidification? Drop the Base!
- My coworker told me a joke about Earth. It was pretty terrable.
- You can’t plant flowers if you haven’t botany.
- NASA’s new rover, Insight, is supposed to tell us about Mars’ soil composition and about what’s underneath the surface of Mars. So technically, Insight’s purpose is to give us insight about what’s not IN SIGHT
- I bought several bags of topsoil for doing some yard worth with. My question is. “Is still top soil when it bury it?
- “My husband ordered this huge bag of dirt, as usual, he is nowhere to be found when they delivered it!
- An old gardeners Joke that “Soil”is what plants grow in, and “dirt” is what’s found under our fingernails.
- What was the soil reason you came to plant therapy? “Uh, to finally get to the root of all my problems.”
- Making up puns about the finest soil is the loess from of humor. I love plants so much, I soiled myself.
- You are my soil-mate
- I think maybe the growth hormones have soaked into the soil.
- Do we really need soil? Lets dig up the fact!
- When does soil get rich? When mother nature makes it rain.
Do you know more soil puns that make you laugh? Share them in the comments so we can giggle too!
Love Puns? Check these out:
- 50 Toaster Puns
- 100 Best Rodent Puns and Jokes
- Bridge Puns
- 80 Movie Theater Puns
- 45 Awesome Couch Puns For Kids
- 200 Fun Candy Jokes For Kids + Candy Puns
- 150 Chocolate Puns That Will Sweeten The Day
- The Best Tomato Puns & Jokes
- Funny Fish Puns
- 125 Birthday Puns
- 255+ Bro Puns that are Bro-Tastic
- 115 Swim-tastic Swimming Jokes for Kids + Fun Puns
- Space Puns
- Art Puns
- Pumpkin Puns for Kids
- Clock Puns
- 320+ Hilarious Gold Puns
- 275 Hippie Puns
- Ketchup Puns
- Lion Puns
- Scrumptious Muffin Puns
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.