Looking for a way to make learning about space more fun for your kids? Check out these Outer Space Puns that are out of this world! These space puns are sure to help kids learn more about space while having a blast. Whether you are looking for puns or even jokes, we have got you covered. So get ready to take off into the universe with these laughs!
Are you a lover of all things space, or have a kid that is all about space? There is so much to learn about space and so much to still be learned. My kids have all loved the mystery of space and the planets. It is a great topic to explore with kids of all ages.
With these Space Puns, you can have fun learning about space while making jokes and puns! If you are looking for more ways to make learning fun about space, check out this Toilet Paper Rocket Craft.
If you are looking for more fun with puns, check out our 105 Fish Puns, as well as 125 Birthday Puns for some great laughs and more pun fun.
Do your kids love jokes?
Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! These make great lunch box jokes, joke card series, bedtime laughs, and more!
Grab your set now! There are over 50+ pages of jokes included! This is a digital download, so it is easy! Just download, print, and enjoy!
- I’m cooking ‘hubble and squeak’ for dinner.
- Hubble, hubble, toil and trouble, it’s Halloween.
- You are really asking for hubble.
- Oh no, here comes hubble.
- Let’s sing Bridge Over Hubbled Waters.
- It’s all sun and games.
- What UV is what you get.
- It’s morning, rays and shine.
- Chance would be a shine thing.
- Like father like sun.
- Sun and dusted.
- Been there, sun that.
- Sunny you should ask.
- A sunny thing happened today.
- That was a sneaky moon-euver.
- Wait a moon-ute.
- Good morning, moon, and night.
- Aliens are great poets, they write their poems in uni-verses.
- See you lunar rather than later.
- To organize the best space party ever, you need to plan-et.
- People ask how I manage to stay so organized. I just plan-et that way.
- Shuttle up and get moving, we’re going to be late.
- I really can’t hear you, I’ve nep-tuned you out.
- Do you like my space-puns, comet, and let me know.
- When you spill your cup of tea, you’ll be left with a ‘crying’ saucer.
- I’m off to otter space.
- When you’re shopping for food this Christmas, how about some astro-nuts.
- Don’t forget to put some money on the parking metor before you leave the car park.
- Kangaroos and koalas are my favorite animals, they are mars-upials.
- At a snail’s space.
- Put through your spaces.
- Ju-pi-ter double check that just in case.
- Behind mars (bars).
- Written in the mars (stars).
- Be there in one moon-ute!
- Jupiter has 64 moons. That’s why they have a bad werewolf problem.
- Last night I sat outside to watch a satellite pass by, It went over my head.
- You must be the sun because you’re the center of my universe.
- You’re always star-ring up trouble.
- A moon after my own heart!
- Saturn’s name is the best in our solar system — it has a nice ring to it.
- I am Buzz Aldrin, second man on the moon, Neil before me.
- I would love to go to space, but the cost is astronomical!
- I have hit the space bar 37 times in a row now, but I still remain on earth.
- Being an astronaut is probably the only profession where you don’t lose your job after being fired.
- I thought about putting an observatory in my house, but the cost was astronomical.
- I wanted to have a space-themed birthday party, but there was no one to planet.
- I want to be an astronaut when I grow up, my mom says I have high hopes.
- Not everyone can pull off wearing a spacesuit, but I’m going to rocket.
- I’m addicted to space jokes, but someday I’ll over-comet.
- The earth’s rotation really makes my day.
- We have to buy the moonlight, lunar or later.
- Was it d-asteroid in the fire?
- If you have a close friend that you hang out with in a non romantic way, you can describe your relationship as Plutonic.
- I took Astronomy to count all the stars in your eyes.
- You must be a planet and I must be a moon because I totally revolve around you.
- Learning about space all day is exhausting, I need a launch break.
- I went to a space aquarium once, It was otter this world.
- You can drop little shuttle hints into a conversation about space, especially if you are hungry and suggesting that it might be time for launch.
- If you are looking for the best place to go shopping in space, just look for the nearest department star.
- Burgers always taste better in space because they are meteor.
- Planets have their very own Spotify playlists, they are full of Nep-tunes.
- If the solar system wore pants, they would be held up with an Astroid belt.
- Planets have their own social media network, it’s called Spacebook.
- Alien children love to read, their favorites are comet books.
- Astronauts never get hungry on a space mission because they’ve had a big launch.
- There’s only one reason an alien would visit a bird of prey center. To see a Millenium ‘Falcon’.
- I bet the earth makes fun of the other planets for having no life.
- I’m loving the way the earth rotates, it really makes my day.
- Did you know that growing your own garden will bring peas on earth?!
- I hope your b-earth-day celebrations are out of this world.
- Life is a song earth singing.
- A picture is earth a thousand words.
- When you want a baby to go to sleep, you just rock-et.
- When an astronaut on a diet wanders into a bar he orders a satel-lite beer.
- It’s not that Sirius.
- Get outer my space.
- Reaching new flights.
- It’s hard learning about space all day, I think I need a launch break.
- Not everyone will suit wearing a space-suit, but I think I’ll rock-et.
- I think space puns and jokes are addictive, but I might over-comet one day.
- Don’t forget to apollo-gise if you do something wrong.
- Felines love hanging out in space, there’s lots of cat-mosphere.
- When Santa Claus sees a space ship he goes UF-Ho, Ho, Ho.
- When aliens go shopping in space, they visit the department-star.
- To tell the time in space, you just need a rocket watch.
Have a great space pun? Be sure to leave it in the comments we would love to add it to our list!
Love Puns? Check these out:
- 50 Toaster Puns
- 100 Best Rodent Puns and Jokes
- Bridge Puns
- 80 Movie Theater Puns
- 45 Awesome Couch Puns For Kids
- 200 Fun Candy Jokes For Kids + Candy Puns
- 150 Chocolate Puns That Will Sweeten The Day
- The Best Tomato Puns & Jokes
- Funny Fish Puns
- 125 Birthday Puns
- 255+ Bro Puns that are Bro-Tastic
- 115 Swim-tastic Swimming Jokes for Kids + Fun Puns
- Space Puns
- Art Puns
- Pumpkin Puns for Kids
- Clock Puns
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.
1 thought on “85+ Outer Space Puns That Are Out of This World”
These are very entertaining to read. Perfect for a science teacher.