Looking for a way to pull some fun into your day? Share these magnet jokes for kids today, and attract everyone’s smiles with your magnetic sense of humor!
If you always find yourself drawn to silly, clever jokes, you have to check out these magnet jokes for kids! Your laughs won’t feel forced with these jokes; each punchline will have you giggling non-stop! Be sure to grab them today and share them with all of your friends!
No need to worry about repelling others with these magnet jokes for kids! Our jokes are always clean and kid-friendly. You can feel comfortable with your kids memorizing them and repeating them to everyone they know! For more silly jokes, check out our chocolate jokes for kids and our spy jokes for kids!
Do your kids love jokes?
Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! These make great lunch box jokes, joke card series, bedtime laughs, and more!
Grab your set now! There are over 50+ pages of jokes included! This is a digital download, so it is easy! Just download, print, and enjoy!
Magnet Jokes For Kids
- Q: What attracts knights in shining armor even more than damsels in distress? Magnets
- Q: Where do magnets grow? In magnetic fields.
- Q: Why do magnets get angry? Because they’re bipolar.
- Q: What do you call Ironman between 2 magnets? Tony Stuck
- Q: Where do magnets play baseball? In magnetic field.
- Q: What’s a magnet’s favorite sport? Pole vaulting
- Q: What did the compass say to Earth? “You’ve got a magnetic personality.”
- Q: What did the wrecked car say to the electromagnet? “Can I have a lift?”
- Q: What do you call a magnetic guy who skips school? Ferrous Bueler
- Q: What’s the most magnetic fairground ride? The Ferrous wheel.
- Q: What did the electromagnet say to the lost electron? “Just go with the flow.”
- Q: How did Michael Faraday pay for his magnets? He charged them.
- Q: What do you call a hot magnet? Attractive
- Q: Why did the metal like the magnet? Because it was attractive.
- Q: How do you call a country with a lot of magnetism? Poleland.
- Q: What happens when the teacher forgets the magnets for science lab? Ferrous metal’s day off.
- I asked my physics-loving female friend if she’d ever played with magnets. She said she ain’t no Halbach girl.
- Anemic magnets aren’t irony. I hope this isn’t polarizing.
- Q: What kind of net catches metal? A magnet.
- I’ve decided to open a museum dedicated to bracelets that happen to be magnetic. Hopefully it will be a big two-wrist attraction.
- Recent studies show Earth’s magnetic field is weakening. Current events make it less attractive.
- My wife told me I have a magnetic personality. I wasn’t sure if that’s a positive or a negative.
- I wanted to buy some magnetic clothes… They looked cool but I don’t think I could pull them off.
- If I swallow a magnet… …I become actractive?
- One of my kids ate a magnetic number off the fridge; it was the one between 1 and 3. The doc said they would be ok “This two shall pass.”
- We have a magnetic alphabet on our fridge. The other day my daughter grabbed the letter T and put it in her in milk.
- She looked at me and said, “I’m having a T party.” I chortled.
- Q: What do you call an alloy of Fe and Ni which doesn’t have magnetic properties? IRONICAL
- Last night my fiance said I have a magnetic, animalistic energy. Me: Oh yeah? What kind of animal? Her: Hmmm…like a bear. Me: Sooo I’m a polar bear?
- Q: What did the science teacher say when the kid was experimenting with magnets? “May the force be with you”.
- Q: What do you call an army of magnets? A repellion.
- If theres one thing ive learnt in the past dating magnets. It’s that they’re very attractive.
- Q: Why are magnets so arousing? They are very attractive.
- Q: Why did john swallow a magnet? To become more attractive.
- I’m very pleased with my new fridge magnet… So far I’ve got 12 fridges.
- Someone is stealing my magnets from the cubicle. I think it’s because they find it attractive.
- I sometimes wonder what the most powerful magnets in the world are. Then I realized I have one: My bed.
- Y’now, I love talking about magnets… But it’s quite the polarising topic.
- They say kids are chick magnets and they weren’t kidding!!!! I grabbed one off a playground the other day and had 10 women running after me.
- You hear about the love struck super magnets? Whenever they met face to face, they just couldn’t seem to connect, however the moment one turned to walk away, they were nearly inseparable.
- A couple of magnets showed their positive side… They got divorced.
Women are like magnets… I have no clue how they work.
As they stood on top of The Eiffel Tower, watching a beautiful sunset, he got down on one knee and said, Honey? She gasped audibly and said, Yeah? He said, Help! My replacement knee is made of magnets.
You may become more attractive… If you eat magnets.
Is it just me… or are magnets really attractive?
Redditors are like magnets. We attract flies and repel other humans away.
Boris saves Christmas… Driver shortages will soon be a thing of the past as Boris has personally ordered 50000 fridge magnets from Amazon today. A reporter asked how that will help to which trolley replies “well we know there are two poles in a magnet…” Magnet schools are an attractive educational option.
I bought a magnet, but it keeps going from happy to sad and back. It’s really bipolar.
Someone is stealing my magnets from the cubicle. I think it’s because they find it attractive.
Sometimes I really envy magnets. They don’t have much of a personality, but at least they are attractive.
Do you have some favorite magnet jokes for kids? Share them in the comments so we can add them to the list!
Love Jokes? Laugh with These!
- Dragon Jokes for Kids
- Dragon knock-knock jokes
- Kindness Joke and Kindness Memes
- Bedtime Jokes
- Mountain Jokes for Kids
- Mermaid Jokes
- Rainbow Jokes
- Spy Jokes for Kids
- Butterfly Jokes for Kids
- Bear Knock-knock jokes
- Donut Jokes
- Cupcake Jokes for Kids
- Forest Jokes for Kids
- Train Jokes for Kids
- Banana Jokes for Kids
- Mouse Jokes for Kids
- Chocolate Jokes for Kids
- Piano Jokes for Kids
- Magnet Jokes for Kids
- Batman Jokes for Kids
- Golf Knock Knock Jokes
- Birthday Jokes for Kids
- Pirate Jokes for Kids
- Brain Jokes for Kids
- Jokes for Kids to Tell at School
- Mom Jokes for Kids
- What Am I Jokes for Kids
- Teacher Jokes for Kids
- Unicorn Jokes for Kids
- Pickle Jokes for Kids
- Funny Turkey Jokes for Kids
- Funny Fall Jokes for Kids
- Summer Jokes for Kids
- Candy Jokes for Kids+ Candy Puns
- Swimming Jokes for Kids + Fun Puns
- Pizza Jokes for Kids
- Tooth Jokes for Kids
- Lion Jokes for Kids
- Gnome Jokes for Kids
- Tomato Puns and Jokes
- Alaska Jokes for Kids
- Hotel Jokes for Kids
- Ostrich Jokes for Kids
- Dinosaur Jokes for Kids
- Frog Jokes for Kids
- Skateboard Jokes for Kids
- Zoo Jokes for Kids
- Volcano Jokes for Kids
- Camel Jokes for Kids
- Watermelon Jokes for Kids
- Firefighter Jokes for Kids
- Viking Jokes for Kids
- Zombie Jokes for Kids
- Family-Friendly Jokes for Kids
- Rodent Puns and Jokes
- Pumpkin Jokes for Kids
- Thanksgiving for Kids
- Pea Jokes
- Christmas Jokes for Kids
- Vegetable Jokes for Kids
- Clam Jokes
- Poodles Jokes
- Helicopter Puns
- Pencil Puns
- Firefighter Jokes
- Fossil Jokes
- Reindeer Jokes
- Elf Jokes
- Santa Jokes
- Elf on the Shelf Jokes
- Orca Puns
- Bridge Jokes
- Mother’s Day Knock Knock Jokes
- Bee Jokes
- Camp Jokes
- St. Patrick’s Day Puns for Adults
- Hiking Puns
- Cat Puns
- Clock Puns
- Pie Jokes
- 40 Funny Tomato Jokes
- 115+ Funny Pig Names That Make You Oink
- 100 Hilarious Bird Jokes To Make You Tweet With Laughter
- Football Puns
- Funny Sock Puns
- Best Soil Puns
- Best Chicken Jokes
- Best Archery Puns
- Duck Jokes That Make You Quack With Laughs
- Classic Car Jokes That Will Have You Cruising With Laughs
- Bald Jokes That Make You LOL
- Friday Jokes That Make You Really Go TGIF
- Corn Jokes
- Hilarious Knock Knock Jokes
- Hilarious Candy Cane Puns
- Guess What Jokes
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list so that you know when we add more great jokes to the site that will leave you laughing for hours!
How Do I Access My Joke Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.