If you are an avid lover of books, then you will love testing your knowledge with these riddles about a library. This engaging collection of riddles will not only entertain but will challenge you at the same time.
Riddles are so much fun, especially when you have volumes and volumes of different ones to choose from. They not only will test your wits, but they also are a stress-free way to relax and use your brain in a completely new way.
So, grab a comfortable seat, put on your thinking cap, and prepare to embark on a whimsical journey through the wondrous world of riddles about a library.
Riddles About a Library
- Q: What did the librarian use for bait when she went fishing? A bookworm
- Q: Who wants to be filled but will always be empty? A library
- Q: Where you would go to borrow books? The Library
- Q: Pirates were sneaky, you could say they were crooks. To find the next clue, go to a room that has books? Go to the library
- Q: You go here to find books, where are you going? To the library
- Q: I am your best friend during sorrows and happiness and when you are alone you spend your time with me. I am a… Library
- Q: Which building has the most stories? The library
- Q: What’s the longest word in the dictionary? Smiles. Because there is a mile between each s.
- Q: Why didn’t the burglar break into the library? He was afraid hed get a long sentence!
- Q: What do librarians take fishing? Bookworms!
- Q: Where does a librarian sleep? Between the covers!
- Q: To find this clue you have to look, in the place where you read books? A library
- Q: It has a million stories but cannot tell them. I’m a? Library
- Q: What book was once owned by only the wealthy, but now everyone can have it? You can’t buy it in a bookstore or take it from the library. A telephone book
- Q: What vegetables do librarians like? Quiet peas!
- Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? Bookworms!
- Q: I am the building with number stories. Find me who am I? Library
Do you have some other fun riddles about a library? Add them to the comments so we can try and solve them!
Love Riddles? Check out these!
- The Best Riddles for Kids
- Rabbit Riddles for Kids
- Train Riddles for Kids
- Cowboy Riddles for Kids
- Plant Riddles for Kids
- Computer Riddles for Kids
- Back to School Riddles
- Riddles for College Students
- Candy Riddles for Kids
- Halloween Riddles for Kids
- Paint Riddles for Kids
- Thanksgiving Riddles for Kids
- Pig Riddles for Kids
- Ice Cream Riddles
- Fire Riddles for Kids
- Christmas Riddles for Kids
- Art Riddles for Kids
- Horse Riddles for Kids
- Space Riddles for Kids
- Campfire Riddles
- Penguin Riddles
- Eye Riddles
- Wind Riddles
- Sun Riddles
- Running Riddles
- Fish Riddles
- Book Riddles
- Banana Riddles
- Smile Riddles
- Dinosaur Riddles
- Dad Riddles
- Riddles for Teenagers
- Moon Riddles
- Tree Riddles
- Spring Riddles
- Map Riddles
- Food Riddles
- Library Riddles
- Beach Riddles
- Gold Riddles
- Clock Riddles
- Chair Riddles
- Smile Riddles
How Do I Access My Riddle Cards?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.